Fly Tying
johan-p

the first one

i was ferry inprest by the work of Graham on his site

so i try one myself

here is the result

i know it can be a lot better but i am quit happy whit it

post-49-1109851981.jpg

NICE FLY ! for a first time fly you did really well, i know what you mean about being impressed by grahams work. he has also inspired me to maybe try one of these bugs but i don't think i could do as well as you did, keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing more. Bud

Hi Johan, I just love your fly, very impressive, looks realistic and buggy! I agree with Salmonfly (who ties much more realistic flies than mine), that you are a natural. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for posting your fly. Take care,

Graham

hi guys

thanx for the complements but in real it isnt as great as it look on the picture

but i wil make another one.

i made the extended body whit monofiel 0.30 mm brown on top en yellow below

en did it whit the woven techniek ,realy that was for me the easy part .what give me a lot of truble was the front body and the top shield maby you guys have some tips for my to get that more realistic.

for the legs i used the techniek that Pujic told on flytyersonline its very easy en works great ,bay the way thanx for sharing that.

yesterday i also made a mayfly

well it is not realy a realistic one but it gets close and i think it will hook a lot of fish in the river i fish in

kind regaurds

johan

post-49-1109923775.jpg