Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Tis the season

Qww2Qp.jpg

In the words of Clark W Grizwold...."It's not going in our yard Russ, it's going in our living room!"

Getting a huge tree is a tradition my Dad started back when I was a little kid. Been 20 yrs since we lost Dad but I still keep the tradition going. Couldn't even lift this one by myself to stand it up, had to have brother in law help lol.

My wife insists on a big full tree as well. Love the tree but the rest, ahhhhhhh, please don't take any offense, but don't you think it's a little to cluttered?

No offense taken at all. I have no doubt it's too much for some people, probably too much for MOST people lol, but my family loves Christmas and this time of the season. And since it's only once a year we all enjoy it because it's all things we have picked up together as a family over many years on trips to Bronners and on other trips as well as things my Dad bought for my Mom years ago before we lost him. So a lot of the stuff has memories connected to them wink.png

Steve-When Santa squeezes his fat white ass down the chimney I'm sure he'll find the happiest group of folks this side of the nuthouse!

Steve-When Santa squeezes his fat white ass down the chimney I'm sure he'll find the happiest group of folks this side of the nuthouse!

"You're goofy"......"Don't piss me off Art!"..

I think I've seen that movie waaay too many times lol

Sending you a subscription to the jelly of the month club for Christmas!Lmao,I'm right there with ya bud!