Fly Tying
vicrider

Christmas pictures...and comments from Santa

AGN

Thanks! Got yours! I especially like the clouser with the fluffy stuff! Merry Christmas all! Peace on earth!

AGN

Thanks! Got yours! I especially like the clouser with the fluffy stuff! Merry Christmas all! Peace on earth!

I got yours too and I love them! Some absolutely fine looking flies. I really like the craft fir baitfish with the fish skull, that will crush them in the salt this spring. Merry Christmas!

I got a very nice box from Camo Clad Warrier with some sweet fly that will definently get put to use. Also got lots of extra material. All and all a very nice swap. Thanks to everyone hope all have a prosperous new year

Frank (wet sock)

Received a great selection of flies from Dubs! Some super cool flies that I can't wait to try come spring time! Thank you again Nick for hosting and also for all the extra goodies!

Received a nice set of flies from Mike West. Looks like I'm set for spring. Thanks, Mike!

Thanks for hosting, Nick.

I received an awesome set of flies from Rick Zieger. Thanks, Rick, for the flies. I opened the box and all I could say was "WOW!" What a great set of flies. And thanks, Vicrider, for all the extra materials you added to the package. I really appreciate it. Between Rick's box of flies and the materials I received from Vicrider, I have discovered that there are a lot of things about Panfish flies that I don't know. Rick, there were several patterns that I haven't seen and I'm looking forward to trying them out. And Vicrider, I am going to need to ask you about some of the materials you sent and how to use them. There was some new stuff in the package that I've never used before.

Thanks for a great swap.

BB

I recieved a wonderful set from FRN! Beautiful ties!

Thank you fb0301, I received dazzling boxes of flies from fisherboy0301 AND Old Hat, and therein lies a possible problem. So, more about these flies and maybe some photos at a later point. PM s sent.

In the mean, I offer another round of applause for St. Nick, rider.of.vic. A bright Christmas,was even brighter, thanks to vic and Y'all....Carry On

I opened my flies and what a great looking bunch of flies. I cant wait to try them. I'm thinking before I use any of them I am going to get some great pistures so that I can try and tie some of these myself. Thanks everyone. Love them all.

Mainard...You got your flies? Yours was one of the boxes I had the PO tracking since it seemed to vaporize in thin air somewhere between here and CA. I was going to send you one of the many stuffed fly boxes I have I'll never get around to using but glad you got yours after all and I get to keep the great box I kept of Hazathor's. I was particularly excited to try his crayfish imitations on the ponds here and wasn't sure if I'd get to keep it or have to send it away but now if TroutaControl's box comes back here like it's supposed to and Old Hat's is on it's way this will fill everyone out and Santa can take a break and quit worrying.