Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
eastern fly

Spring Life Cycle

The simple answer is yes;The Hendrickson, ( I'm tying), Has a nymph, and a "transistional" stage, followed by the Dun, and then a spinner , and I also think the two most important / productive would be the Dun, and spinner, I fish pre emerging with good success , when I see rises but no or short takes, a transistional is the ticket, SO thats my three x three

Always got your back Nick! Must warn all that Nick is several times better at tying than I, so my gain will be everyones loss. Kevins call!

I will fix the list and put you in.

Kevin

Always got your back Nick! Must warn all that Nick is several times better at tying than I, so my gain will be everyones loss. Kevins call!

FRN- your just as good as me so don't worry about it ...

Steve-stabgnid

It is not mentioned (to date) what I intended to tie I was going to also tie a March Brown cycle.

So is a nymph required??? or is a Emerger, Dun, and Spinner meet the requirements of the swap? I could tie the nymph but am only going by 'recipe' as my emergers, duns, and spinners are from experience.

Probably not tying until the 1st of the year but looking forward to this.

BCT

You do not have to start with the nymph but you do have to have life changes within you choosing. Also I want everyone to know this is a setup for any time of the year. Your not confined to spring time. I'm hoping for variety.

Kevin