Fly Tying

Of course. Thought the post was clear but guess I just rambled on like usual and never said yes.

Vicrider, you're in. I thought, maybe, you were saying you wanted to join, but I wasn't sure and I didn't want to put you down until I WAS sure. Thanks. I'm really glad that you've decided to get in on this.

Take care

BB

Have a Question do the jigs all have to be the same ?? I have some 1/16 or 1/32 heads I have powder painted and baked painted different colors . They are left overs from when I tied Jigs in Washington ...

Lmk

Steve-stabgnid

Stabgnid, we usually ask that all the flies be the same pattern. But if need to use some jig heads that you have on hand, then, yes, go ahead and use what you have. Would they all be the same size but a different color or the same color but different sizes? Or would they REALLY be mix and match? Try to keep them as much the same as you can. For instance, if they are all the same color, but just different weights, they would all look pretty much the same. Let me know what you have and let me know if you want in.

Thanks

BB

Hi Rick, you are in with pleasure. After the great box of flies I got from you in the Secret Santa Swap, I was hoping you would join this one as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations! Thanks

BB

Have a Question do the jigs all have to be the same ?? I have some 1/16 or 1/32 heads I have powder painted and baked painted different colors . They are left overs from when I tied Jigs in Washington ...

Lmk

Steve-stabgnid

Pm sent

Steve-stabgnid

Stabgnid, it's great to have you join us. Thanks for signing up. Looking forward to seeing what you have.

Take care

BB

BassBugn, you are in and very happy to have you join us. I was wondering there for a while if we were going to have enough people sign up to have a swap, but we are well on our way now. Thanks for joining.

Take care

BB

Hey Vicente, glad you found a bargain on hooks. That's cool.

Hey guys, we only have 4 slots left. If there is anyone out there who is sitting on the fence and following this thread, don't wait too long. 4 slots could go in a hurry. If you want in, you need to act soon.

Take care

BB

I'm in. Just tied these up yesterday for a buddy. The big ones are kind of a complex twist bugger on a 1/16th jig hook. I think I'll do those in the grey and pink.

post-58182-0-64024200-1514999994_thumb.jpg

Cphubert and Hazathor, you are both in and I'm very happy to have you join. Cp, this swap is bringing in several guys that I've never tied with before and so I'm excited to get to know you guys and to have a sample of your work. I've hosted many swaps here, but I'm always glad to have some "new" (to me) swappers sign up. Welcome.

And Hazathor, I REALLY like the jigs in your picture, especially the one with the white heads! And the white & pink??? skirt. I have issues with certain colors and so I could be wrong. Correct me if I am. In the clear what that I fish, I think that would be an excellent pattern. Goad to have you in another of my swaps.

Hey, Guys, there are only 2 spots left. You'd better hurry if you want one of them.

Take care

BB