Fly Tying
Bimini15

Brrrrr...! How low can you go?

Hah, it's 40 here on Cape Cod this morning, supposed to have a blizzard today. Funny they have both rain showing and blizzard warning up but what ever. It's coastal New England most anything can happen here. Supposed to be -2 Sat morning. Was 4 with a high of 11 over the weekend. Made some good ice for the ice fishing crowd.

-26 C/-15F here this morning and predicted to get colder. I think the ice is safe now. Fish on!!!

Les

32 here in Deltona, Bimini.

I had to break 1/2" ice sheet off the bird baths this morning. If it was just for the birds, I might not have gone out there since there's a pond across the street

But the bird baths are also the cats' water source (bird soup).

34 this morning in Ft Myers dropping to 25 later.....sitting at the gate waiting to hop a flight to VA!

14F this morning felt like a heat wave. Snowing now and then it is going to get cold -15 for the weekend

Looks like the snow will stop in Richmond before I have to fly up there on Sunday. I am complaining about the sub freezing temps here ... but it'll be a lot colder when I get there!

38 would be a friggin heat wave lol ;) High today is gonna be 10f then down to -2f tonight. We actually are about to set a record here for most days in a row below 20f. Being a life long Michigan native cold is something I'm very use to but there's only one thing to say about this cold lately......

W1Ntki.jpg

For the last week Souris, PEI CA and Cheticamp, NS CA have been warmer than western CT by a few degrees very strange jet stream and a happy oil delivery company. Warmed up to 25 and snowing, nothing personal flytire or Dave G but I hope you keep the majority of the snow to the east.

Week ago today, had a call from my tenants that the john was not flushing. When I got there it was -13 according to my Jeep. Radio said it was -16. Dug up the septic tank and found a large clog. Covered everything up and it was still -13 according to my Jeep. I've always said that I can dress to be comfortable when it's cold, however i can't legally undress enough when it's hot.

Michael

Well, went out to fish this morning and my whole pond was frozen over. In SOUTH GEORGIA!!! This is insane.