Fly Tying
Bimini15

Brrrrr...! How low can you go?

Looks like the snow will stop in Richmond before I have to fly up there on Sunday. I am complaining about the sub freezing temps here ... but it'll be a lot colder when I get there!

-4° this morning Mike , which is a record for us near Richmond. But in the 60's this weekend .

currently at 4 degrees but i ran out of propane for the furnace

multiple calls to the propane company but no response

currently at 4 degrees but i ran out of propane for the furnace

multiple calls to the propane company but no response

Ouch !! I hope you have some backup heat source.

yes i have a space heater but....

i live in a mobile home and its 954 square feet

i drove all over creation looking for another heater but all of the stores sold out last week

we havent been out of the teens for over a week

sister in laws brother loaned me two more space heaters

Time to turn the oven on and leave the oven door open flytire. The heater in our cabin (mobile home) Up North went out years ago, it was an old oil furnace so we never replaced it. We just use a small space heater and oven now when we go up during cold weather. Takes a while but the oven trick does a pretty good job of getting it toasty after about an hour or two.

Oven's probably on propane, too.huh.png

Way back, in the 80's, I rented in a house outside of Camp Lejeune. Heater ran on oil. While wife and I were visiting friends, the heater quit working. Still had oil in the tank, but it wasn't getting to the burners. In just 4 hours, the temperature dropped to outside temps.ohmy.png

I tried for three days, but I couldn't save my 9 foot Reticulated Python. mellow.png

Just one more reason I hate cold weather. mad.gif

Flytire ... I hope you get heat back on. I don't envy your situation ... I can relate, but I hope to never repeat.

Sitting in my hotel in Richmond, now, looking out on an ugly, white courtyard.dry.png

Seems kinda strange. I just talked to my brother-in-law and he has been waiting for propane delivery for a week. He has a wood stove so it's not critical but where is all of the propane? Maybe the cold drained the supply and they are scrambling to find new supplies.

Les

the propane truck was delivering all day yesterday but my normal delivery would be in february. should have stopped the driver going by