Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #2

If you all will accept a new swapper then Im in. When it comes to the 12 should the be the same color for all 12 or would it be ok if I did the same pattern just a couple different colors?

Great eku glad to have you it's always fun to see what new swappers bring to the table, just make sure you read the standard swap rules post.

prep work

GB9wcFN.jpg

Crap, even his lead wraps look better than mine. I got it figured out now though. I just got some new hooks from an old, no longer available stock of Tiemco. I'm going to tie my buggers on a size 28 for the main twelve and the three extra on size 32. No one will be able to tell how they're tied that way and should be good for finicky trout.

Cphubert,stabgnid you are in, glad you could join on this one stabgnid I think you were moving during the last bigger swap.

prep work

GB9wcFN.jpg

Crap, even his lead wraps look better than mine. I got it figured out now though. I just got some new hooks from an old, no longer available stock of Tiemco. I'm going to tie my buggers on a size 28 for the main twelve and the three extra on size 32. No one will be able to tell how they're tied that way and should be good for finicky trout.

Looking forward to the Lilliputian Buggers