Fly Tying
Fisherboy0301

Reptiles!

Lots of good stuff in here, guys. I especially enjoyed seeing the eastern diamondbacks and indigos.

This guy followed me around the pond for an hour or so tonight. Kept trying to bite my paddle and I thought he was gonna climb in the kayak with me. That's a plant hanging out of his mouth, not line.

post-59660-0-82646400-1527910285_thumb.jpg

A ratsnake enjoying himself a nice meal and the shelter of a birdhouse! I find them in wood duck boxes sometimes.

Amphibians... Opportune shelter... Sleep all day... Croak all night...

fullsizeoutput_2849_zpsek9ors9o.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2847_zps6gxfrlxx.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2848_zpsm30jwv0e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2853_zpsynsvxdmv.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_2855_zpsdnzghbh5.jpeg

meanwhile... back in the tree line culvert...

Qw5w3F1OSC6UnJuH2Eg_zpsq5zqht5a.jpg

Rc1DgNNoQwyMwLWSnrfzug_zps6pgad2gu.jpg

qgjMLGSJeoPAlYQT7Ptw_zpsjn1g698b.jpg

This guy wouldn't let me fish. I'd catch a couple, then had to walk a ways. I'd catch a couple, then he would catch up. I'd walk back towards the truck, a couple casts later there he is. It was cool though. The fish were hungry too.

post-59266-0-70383800-1528594296_thumb.jpg

post-59266-0-83969200-1528594437_thumb.jpg

While I was in FL we visited the Everglades. I was in flamingo and considered tossing a fly for all the baby tarpon I could see cruising and gulping. But the crocs made me think better of it. Photos uploaded soon!

Caloosa ... if that alligator is following you like that, somebody is feeding him. Please report it and get it relocated.

If it gets too bold and actually bites at someone, then they'll just go in an kill it.

Im not seeing your pics Pete. Just shows a link and goes to a blank page if I click.

Peartree, nice common snapper! Theyre on the move this time of the year to lay eggs!

And Mike, he may not being getting directly fed. But they learn to steal fish off fishermens lines. Heck I have a big bass in my pond that follows me around to try to eat the little bass if I hook one.