Fly Tying
ecberr

Allen fly fishing

I don't know, vicente, dry.png I might only use it a few times.

Like most fly anglers ... it's in the nature of the beast to have more equipment than you actually use. wacko.png

I'll be sure to delete any video of larger fish, I wouldn't want you older gents to have a heart attack watching me pull one in! laugh.png

More accurately, I wouldn't have purchased this weight rod. Got it because of a gift certificate.

They have been my primary source of beads and certain hooks for several years. I also order a lot of 60 degree jig hooks from them (Barbless Mike) and some other items. I used to always push my order past $60 because you'd get 3 free fly boxes with the order. Unfortunately that has recently ended but I accumulated a lot of boxes from them. There were times I'd order from two or three different suppliers at the same time and Allen consistently beat the others here by a day or two. They don't carry a lot but if they have what you want I'd go with them.

It's been 15 days, I've sent 2 emails, and left 2 voice messages with no response from them.

Phone calls go to voicemail after a couple of minutes on hold.

Mike, will you share the email address you used to communicate with Allen?

Just for the heck of it I looked them up on Facebook just to see if there were any posts about anything going on with them that has them indisposed at the moment or anything. I saw they have been posting on their FB page almost every day or two from the looks of it. Strange that you can't get a reply from them. Maybe try contacting them through their FB page and see what the deal is?

I heard back from Allen today and it sounds like they had some technical issues the last couple of weeks. It appears that they are going above and beyond to make me feel like a valued customer. Thanks guys