Fly Tying
Mike West

Warm Water “Top to Bottom” Swap

8wt, 9wt, 10wt, spey rod if necessary. Learned chuck and duck years ago from getting beaned a few times.

Before I send out a package of disappointment I thought I'd do a double check. I read this a little differently than I'm afraid some have and maybe read it wrong. I have several finished but none of mine are dupe. In other words, I have two different subsurface flies for bass and two different subsurface for 'gills/crappie. Same on top and will finish that concept on bottom. Each level will have 4 flies, 2 for bass and bigger, two for bass and smaller. Does this work to fit the swap pattern. The two for each group are similar patterns with mostly size and color difference.

Works for me Vic.

Im going to have fun tying flies for a while...Took the top of my thumb off with a razor sharp knife Saturday.

4_B55_B475_0062_4_E4_E_A3_FD_097667_BBE1

Got some fresh hooks in the mail from Feather Craft yesterday and three days of heavy rain in the forecast should have these knocked out in no time!

Glad to hear that they arrived safely!