Fly Tying
Mike West

Warm Water “Top to Bottom” Swap

That's a damn good looking bunch of flies!

I agree I think everyone did a outstanding job.

There was about 4 boxes I really would have liked to have won but Im extremely happy winning Fshng2s box.

Ive been dying to try his worm patterns out.

Like I mentioned before theres not a bad or slacking box in the lot.

Everyone also received one or two poppers in the raw from me as extras and some Mop and eyelash yarn to play with.

Great job everyone and a big thanks to all those that threw in extras for me...much appreciated.

Im trying to drop these off today...if not it will be in the morning.

Thanks Mike for running a great swap. My apologies for the larger than normal box. I made sure my return envelope was big enough, but dummy me didn't even think about the fact that it would be going to someone else. I'll be mailing you some goodies soon for the hassle.

I'm excited about getting zip's set. I know he put a lot of time and effort in to this swap.

Thanks Mike for running a great swap. My apologies for the larger than normal box. I made sure my return envelope was big enough, but dummy me didn't even think about the fact that it would be going to someone else. I'll be mailing you some goodies soon for the hassle.

I'm excited about getting zip's set. I know he put a lot of time and effort in to this swap.

Hey no reason to be sorry.. not your fault.

In a nutshell its my fault..1st time Ive run into this really

LearnIng curve...next swap it will be dealt with up front.

And yeah you got a good box...one of the 4 I wanted.

I'm glad ya got em!Saves me from tying to many more before July!LOL

okay

i got the swap flies in the mail today in an envelope and a different box

did i not send in a self addressed stamped envelope for returning the flies in the swap box i supplied?

okay

i got the swap flies in the mail today in an envelope and a different box

did i not send in a self addressed stamped envelope for returning the flies in the swap box i supplied?

Rules are pretty clear to me:

"Everyone will tie 12 flies and put them in some kind of box that I can forward on to the next guy with your Screen Handle on that box!!!! "

Yeah, what he said.I guess if box was part of the swap and we weren't getting it back I think that I'd have thrown it in cardboard instead of my oft circulated swap box. But it is a great swap and thanks Rich MC. In particular I look to drag some of those worm looking things down the dam face and see if they won't get molested by bass like plastic worms. I've never done it for trout but for bass I definitely will squirt down that mass with some delectable tastes and smells for the fish. Back before you could buy all the scented worms in whatever flavor struck your fancy I spent the winter shaking unscented worms in garlic powder, coffee, anise, and different scents. Should work on those fuzzy worms from you also. Thanks again.

ps...Okay Fshng2, I went back and read that. I have several other boxes that work great for swaps so no big thing but wish I was more observant in the first place. Guess me and Flytire are getting old and quit reading the rules too soon.