Fly Tying
Kudu

Bream/Panfish Box swap

I agree, just 10 or 12 flies is a bit low for a swap like this. I'm a slow tyer and I'm up to 13 already. Biggest time-suck is just figuring out what to tie next to make a good variety.

that's why I opted out of this one, after doing two similar ones of Mike's I am burned out on thinking up new patterns for a bit.

Swap cancelled. I was going to cover return postage. I wanted something quick and easy. Ill catch up with you guys later.

I was looking forward to this one but, honestly, I was really digging the flies I've tied for it. :D

I'll watch for your next swap.

post-59660-0-81691200-1528073808_thumb.jpg

Yep, I hope I didn't screw this up but damned if I just didn't finish 19 & 20 a short while ago. As I looked at them I thought, hell, I'd be set at any of our local ponds for most anything. Just lacking bigger bass poppers and I could stick a couple of those on my hat if I need them. Well, I volunteered to send some flies to a guy for a benefit as door prizes and this should do fine. Thanks for the attempt but it was kind of confusing and bad time of year for swaps anyway with school just out and everyone making family plans.

Nick