Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  

Skins

I don't think this company competes with any sponsors here and would provide a great service to the tyers so I want to give them a shameless plug.

http://www.flytyingfurs.com/

Shoe located the site on the net who offers all types of skins, masks and a few dubbings. I contacted them for some woodchucks and they had them in the mail the next day. I called to confirm the order and was told that if we needed any more woodchucks we should give them a call because he has 400 in stock. The prices were right and the service great. Give them a look as they seem to have the rare, hard to find items in stock.

I have bought alot of stuff from them in the past, and love their service. I buy alot of stuff from them that I don't mind dyeing myself bucktail, squirrel tail..etc.

QUOTE (Dornug @ Mar 6 2005, 11:33 AM)
I contacted them for some woodchucks and they had them in the mail the next day. I called to confirm the order and was told that if we needed any more woodchucks we should give them a call because he has 400 in stock.

Let's see

400 x 3 dozen = enough sculpins for everyone laugh.gif

Now to find a deadly pattern for that opossum. tongue.gif We could call it the Marsupial. It just lays there and plays dead dry.gif

I just noticed down on the bottom of that page that they have some dubbings too, including your marsupial. Looks like another order coming shortly.

Tanks for the web site Dornug great looking skins & feathres hope they ship to canada

Mike

Mike, I don't think he does. I thought I saw something about No International orders.

SHOE

Thanks for the info. Does he have a phone # i didnt notice one on his site

Mike

I've bought from them before excellent skins, another one you can also try is

Moscow Hide and Fur

They also have bird skins and feathers. Great folks to deal with.

Fatman

BTW, he threw in a slightly damaged rabbit and a grey squirrel (minus tail) for good measure. Anyone need them.

Those look great.

Better keep those extras, we'll grind them up for dubbing. wink.gif

Dornug,

Tried the link right from your quote and it worked. Try this:

www.moscowhideandfur.com

Fatman

Sign in to follow this