Fly Tying
mikechell

Game of Thrones ... wow !!!

That's become a bit of a joke over here with how many they are making. Is it series 5000 now or something stupid.

I was just going to give you one spoiler Mike but since you've already watched them all you know. If you get started from the beginning try not to get too attached to any single character. No one but no one is exempt in that show from either humiliation or death.

Yeah, Vic. I'm all caught up. Can't give me spoilers anymore. But others might tune into this thread. so I think we should keep them to a minimum.

Season 8 will NOT get here soon enough !!!

In the famous word of Charlie Brown ... AAAAUUUUGHHHH!

We should've recorded all the episodes and watched them in one day after they were all done. I can hardly wait until next Sunday !!!

We don't have Homebox but I did read the seven books out so far. Have seen most of the video available off YouTube and they did a great job with the casting and "sticking to the script". Better in some characters.

Jane H'ghar (the Faceless Man) is much better in the videos.

Good to put a face to the name. ;-)

I will be expecting Jagen H'ghar to show up after Arya.

Like most assassin sects ... they probably don't like members leaving "the fold".

Hard to believe they'll effectively roll up the series in only 5 more episodes.

I didn't read the most recent replies (don't want any spoilers lol) but I've finally started watching it. Been meaning to start for months now but always had something come up. Finally just yesterday started watching it and on S1 E5 right now. Am watching about 3 or 4 episodes per day so should be caught up with all the seasons I have in a couple weeks. I have seasons 1-5 on DVD so far. Once I get done with all 5 of these I'll have to pick up the rest that are out.

LOL

If you enjoy them like Wife and I did ... you'll be watching a season a day before the end of the week.

It is really good. The last series I was this into and looking fwd to seeing the next episode so much was Breaking Bad. This is almost right up there with BB in my opinion.

Starting Season 4 right now. I think I'm on Game of Thrones overload the past week. Thats about...30...31 episodes so far in less than 5 days I've seen blink.png

On another note....I won't say "who" so I don't spoil it for anyone else, and no one say anything to me either because I still have a few season left....but damn! They sure don't mind killing off main characters in this series do they?huh.png dry.png mellow.png

laugh.png NO, they don't. As Vicrider cautioned on post #17 ... don't get too attached to any one character.

Yeah it's kinda crazy the way they off people so much. They kill people almost as much as they show naked people lol. They really push the T&A in the show don't they. There are some really good actors/actresses in it though that's for sure. The kid that plays Joffery plays him so well I honestly hated him. The girl that plays the youngest Stark daughter is really good as well, especially for being so young.