Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

Caddis for Christmas VI

Hey apologies for my lateness. Mine will be in Bob's hands by Monday according to tracking. Hopefully the post office still does that rain, sleet, snow stuff.

I got my dropped one in the mail today Bob but you should have them all by Monday. PO'ed me to find that one with the toe tag on the table right where I had them piled in container before moving to shipping container. I look forward to this swap and will devote a couple of rows in my box to just these flies.

Nick

Bob I would imagine Vicrider’s will probably beat mine because our post office doesn’t like your California types

Troutguy's flies made it out of the SC snow! Will sort tonight and go to PO tomorrow. Thank you all for the great flies, this may be the best Caddis for Christmas set ever.

Thanks Santa! you will spice up one of my winter caddis afternoon outings while mulling around the campfire! Thank you to all the fellow tiers wonderful job this is a very nice set of flies. Merry Christmas

A great box of flies arrived today. Also a little something when my wife and I trim the tree tomorrow evening. Thanks everyone.

Had a burger and fries lunch today with Bob, and picked up a fantastic set of flies to boot. Thanks to all tiers, and big thanks to Bob for another just-in-time-Christmas-caddis swap. Merry Christmas!