Fly Tying
vicrider

The Vicente knife and sheath for Secret Santa Swap

just got done shaping the handle and buffing it out, the blade is 15n20 high carbon steel at 59-60rc, handles are stabilized wood with a white g10 liner oal is just over 7.5 inches.

post-58401-0-56657700-1542917422_thumb.jpg

post-58401-0-18870600-1542917434_thumb.jpg

thanks gents, I'm really happy with the way it's coming out that handle material was looking a little bland but man did it pop when I started buffing.

got a question for those participating in the drawing, are any of you lefty's or would want a left handed sheath instead of right hand?

thanks gents, I'm really happy with the way it's coming out that handle material was looking a little bland but man did it pop when I started buffing.

got a question for those participating in the drawing, are any of you lefty's or would want a left handed sheath instead of right hand?

I think it looks great. I'm a lefty, if I am to be lucky enough to get that knife in my stocking I'd much prefer a left handed sheath.

maybe I'll wait a couple more days to send it out and Nick can spin the wheel early to figure out what kind of sheath I need to make before I send it off.

vicrider wanted to be in the draw ... so I spun the wheel.

I'll let Nick tell you all who will be getting the knife.

I won the knife last year and it’s a VERY, VERY nice knife. This year’s knife looks even better than mine. I won’t enter this year, but only because I won last year. Whoever does win this year is in for a treat.

BB

Thanks for spin job Mike. You winner is ............. Oh, you'll find out when you open the present Christmas Eve.

Since Vicrider is going to make everyone wait ... everyone please type in your handedness ... left or right, so vicente can make the appropriate sheath.