Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

What are you working on?

This site likes photos that are about 600x400 pixels. If you resize your pictures to that size, maybe they won't get turned.

Just finished this one up on Thursday it's the first I've completed from the batch of nitro-v I sent out for heat, buckeye and resin scales with a black g10 liner, I'm way behind on orders so I've gotta start cranking them out to get done before Christmas.

post-58401-0-48385100-1569722072_thumb.jpg

post-58401-0-90752200-1569722114_thumb.jpg

this site accepts 600, 800, 1024, 1080 etc pixel wide photos. i used to post 1080 pixel wide photos and now post 800 pixel wide photos. no problems

i dont believe the photo size is the reason they appear sideways. it must be something on the users end, not the site

When I had an iPhone it often posted pics from the phone sideways here unless I first edited the picture to twist it sideways and back upright, then save, then post.

this site accepts 600, 800, 1024, 1080 etc pixel wide photos. i used to post 1080 pixel wide photos and now post 800 pixel wide photos. no problems

i dont believe the photo size is the reason they appear sideways. it must be something on the users end, not the site

If I were a betting man I would bet the house on it being on the user end. I really don't know what's going on since some pictures go on right and others are sideways. All of my pictures are taken with an iPhone and then transferred to Dropbox. I upload from Dropbox onto the site. Same routine but different results.

Other than rats ... all little rodents are cute. That little guys is. Nice, escape proof tank. I hope your daughter is a "hands on" kind of girl. Hamsters can be very personable if handled a lot.

He's a dwarf hamster, and is pretty cute. I'm most proud that she did all kinds of research before buying him, and used her own money to get him, his tank and all the accessories.

New patio slider, new front doors and new window treatment. Next up, light fixtures, closet organizer and doors, couple interior doors, fireplace, tile, paint, trim, real window treatments, crapper, washer/dryer and then I will be done my total home redo. This has been a four year project and it will be done by Thanksgiving. If the winter is mild I will be redoing the floor and seats in the old Wooldridge.

post-48414-0-57298600-1569984117_thumb.jpg post-48414-0-41706100-1569984161_thumb.jpg post-48414-0-91088500-1569984197_thumb.jpgpost-48414-0-89276800-1569984228_thumb.jpg

Ah hah! I did it! Resized picture, turned it sideways and then turned it back to where it was.

I definitely like the doors, too. But that military poncho window treatment is THE accent feature !!!

Enzian blue. The house was built in 1974. Double doors went out of style a bit. Most in the hood remove them and replace with a single door that has little side windows running down the sides. We considered it but ultimately kept the doubles doors because we like opening them up and we like the light it provides in the entry way. We also think it's a better look then a door with side windows. Also forgot storm storms on the list of things to do.

That's a poncho liner. Makes a great blanket as well as a window treatment. Never had it in a poncho and I never seen one in a poncho but it's a poncho liner.