Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

9' 7/8wt 4pc

Delivered last night. Great lookin rod. Really like the green wraps and trim. Can't wait to try it out on a close pond. May have to take it out in the yard to see if I can catch a few snow trout or maybe a tree trout or two.

Many years ago, we had a Tarpon contest on this site. I posted some pictures of the rare "Snow Tarpon". If you try long enough, you might be able to catch one in your yard. It does require blizzard conditions, for them to come out, though.

I remember that tarpon thread, in the good old days when the salt Forum was for the brave of heart and nothing about fishing.

Some right characters, wonder when their paroles are all coming up?

I think some of them are already out on parole, but their conditions are no internet and they can't be within 50 yards of anyplace where women MIGHT be.

Good to hear glad you like it. No fish to be caught here right now that's for sure. High tomorrow is -2f and windchills of -45f below blink.png I think Detroit is the new Siberia.