Fly Tying

Bb when you do your insulation get a few quotes to have it done, I had blown in done in my attic last summer after I finished my additions, they installed it for about the same price materials would cost me.

Vicente, the materials have been here since last Fall. It is rolled insulation. We can start putting it down when we get a little more of the OSB overhead.

Vicrider, unfortunately my line of work gave me very little construction experience. I must rely on the help of others for some of this work. But we will get there eventually, ... I hope.

Mine were returned (insufficient postage... even though the post office weighed and printed the postage). I am heading to the P.O. now to resend them.

professori, now that would really piss me off. No way that should happen. I had a problem with a new sub putting printed label on return instead of stamps once but never insufficient in either direction. In fact when sent just before raise they upped my postage to cover it on return.

Lightening bugs from ATX arrived. Neat looking little bugs, I am curious as to how they will work out here as they do not live west of the Rockies. Maybe the Brookies will have genetic memory!

glad they made it, they should make a good attractor pattern for the trail fly if all else fails. Its a pattern from Hans book, I think they may pass as a red ant as well.