Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
chugbug27

stevenojai... gone?

Uh oh. My favorite fly tying & fly fishing website for fly patterns, hatch matching & methods, stream maps, general fly fishing stuff is... gone? I guess nothing lasts forever, but anyone know what happened? hope the creator's ok

Steve probably re-named and moved his site. He has an online store ,which is probably better served by a different host than Tripod.

PT/TB

Not gone but, as Tim said, moved the site off of Tripod. Was trying to redirect and keep the tripod site alive while the other domain (www.flyfishingthesierra.com) got better google rankings, but Tripod pulled the plug. Tried to get them to put it back up but absolutely no phone support or response from work tickets. So Goodbye Tripod!

Steve

Very happy to hear the site is still alive!

The number of times I referenced the site for tying...

Keep up the great work!

JUK

On 3/5/2019 at 8:12 AM, StevenOjai said:

Not gone but, as Tim said, moved the site off of Tripod. Was trying to redirect and keep the tripod site alive while the other domain (www.flyfishingthesierra.com) got better google rankings, but Tripod pulled the plug. Tried to get them to put it back up but absolutely no phone support or response from work tickets. So Goodbye Tripod!

Steve

man I thought I lost your site - so many Sierra Fly Guys/Tiers have left me over past couple of years - so glad I found you still working it - Tight Lines!!!