Fly Tying

Got some goodies from wmw4 in the mail today. Thanks!

One set left. Ill get them sorted and sent as soon as the last arrives. This is gonna be one heck of a set of flies.

Vicentes flies arrived today and they are nice.

Great work by everyone. Ill get them sorted tonight and in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for playing along, gents.

Flies will go out today. Ill try to get some pics put up tonight after work. This has been a great swap. You all tied some really fishy bugs. Thanks for joining in.

A couple things: I found a toe tag from Vicente after packing them. His pattern was a furled worm. And the poppers without tags are from wmw4.

got the flies today. just what i need but my grandson saw them so i only have a few left nice work guys

Yep. My bass box is complete with the addition of these great flies. They are all good and all I hope to be able to use this summer but sometimes you need to single one out of the hatch. That offering by Bruce D is above and beyond. Great poppers in there and great streamers but that Dahlberg Diver is almost to nice to let a fish chew on it. Have been out four times and not had a single hit so far this year but I know that's going to change now.

Guys, Im sorry I havent been able to get pics up. Stuck late at work the last couple nights and the typical honey-do list at home. Glad to see theyre starting to roll in to you all.