Fly Tying
wr1nkles

T-Shirt fundraiser for Project Healing Waters

Hey friends!

I am thinking about setting up a fundraiser through CustomInk to raise money for Project Healing Waters. I designed a shirt and wanted to know if you 1.) like the design, and 2.) like it enough to buy the shirt.

post-63683-0-18513300-1553879881_thumb.jpg

post-63683-0-60462000-1553879891_thumb.jpg

I set the goal at 50 shirts (hoping to sell more) at $20 a piece. That would profit the charity almost $600, giving a veteran one year of lessons, equipment and outings.

Please, give me your honest opinion. If you have any other ideas for shirts please let me know. If I can design a few shirts and get some well deserving heroes on some fish, I'd be a happy man.

On another forum a guy had a load of hoodies made. Think they are more useful than a t-shirt and don't tend to be hidden away under other clothes. Hats may be a good option.

Not raining on anybodies parade but my thought would be to just give the 20 bucks to project healing water. That way they get the entire 20 bucks.

I'm not a "vise vice junkie" ... so I'd not buy one.

I also don't buy things just for charity, so again, I wouldn't buy one.

I do like the design, though.

they may be a good orginization, but ive had poor response regarding donating fly rods to PHW so i wouldnt participate

I'm not your best target customer.

First, I'd rather just give them the cash, second I don't ever wear shirts (or hats) with designs on them, third the shirt has no pocket.

I do applaud your ambition to help both the organization and getting some folks onto the water and I hope you have success with your project.