Fly Tying
fishingbobnelson

11th Annual Casting for Recovery Project

It's been a while since I tied one Bob Nelson, but, is an 1/8 of an ounce of lead wire good for an Adams Parachute or should I go more?

Mine are in the mail today sorry for being late ..

Steve-stabgnid

JBurge dropped his set off at my house this morning on his way back to the next section of the PCT. Thanks John for your continued support, stay safe out there.

Here are the fly boxes with the women at the Colorado Retreat last weekend and the email I got from the Retreat:

Hi Bob,

We had a really wonderful retreat this past weekend. The weather cooperated, the river was in great shape, and all of the women caught fish. They were very appreciative of the box of flies that they each received, especially upon learning that they had all been hand tied especially for them. Special thanks to you for spearheading this project, and to all of the individuals who contributed their time and talent to makie this happen. We are also very grateful to J. Stockard for donating the fly boxes. We also asked each of the guides to add a fly or two that their participant caught fish on throughout the day, as well as a fly that the women tied themselves over the weekend. The boxes were very special for so many reasons.

Attached are a few pictures of the women holding their boxes. We had a few professional photographers on hand as well, so when I get those pictures back, I will send them to you.

Thank you again for your generous donation. What a nice note to end the retreat season on.

With sincere gratitude,

Jen

post-20459-0-56379400-1570527369_thumb.jpg

post-20459-0-67058800-1570527471_thumb.jpg