Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Update on my Sister

So very sorry for your loss Steve. She will always be with you - she is just as close as your kind thoughts.

Steve, Im terribly sorry for your loss. When I was a boy, one of my best friends died form aplastic anemia. He was 11, I was 9. 30 years later and I never fully got over it, never will. You and your family are in my thoughts.

I just saw this. So sorry for your loss but focus not on that but on all of the good times you had together and the things you admired about her. It will help with the pain.

Just want to say thank you very much to all of you. This is not easy. My family has had to deal with losing too many pieces of it over the years and we keep getting smaller and smaller. Losing my Dad years ago was crushing for me and took me very long to ever learn to live with that pain, now losing my Sister is just as bad. She was such a huge part of my life I feel like I have lost the other half of my heart & soul. I'm no stranger to loss, but this one is just so hurtful. Yesterday was a real bad day, had a lot of trouble holding it together. Today I am getting ready for the funeral services over the next two days and been preparing a few words to say about her and have a bit more peace to me today.

Again thank you all very much.

Just want to say thank you very much to all of you. This is not easy. My family has had to deal with losing too many pieces of it over the years and we keep getting smaller and smaller. Losing my Dad years ago was crushing for me and took me very long to ever learn to live with that pain, now losing my Sister is just as bad. She was such a huge part of my life I feel like I have lost the other half of my heart & soul. I'm no stranger to loss, but this one is just so hurtful. Yesterday was a real bad day, had a lot of trouble holding it together. Today I am getting ready for the funeral services over the next two days and been preparing a few words to say about her and have a bit more peace to me today.

Again thank you all very much.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Steve as you go to services and deliver your message. Been there, many of us have and will be again, so we understand in a general sense. You aren't made of stone but spirit in flesh and blood. As a believer you never walk alone.. You have a Holy Spirit to minister to your spirit and the flesh will be flesh and blood in the natural grieving. But May That Spirit bolster you from inside out and may you trust that He will, and carry you through those rough spells.

I said goodbye to my Sister today for the final time. While I wish I could take away all the pain for my family and myself, I would not do it because the pain is for 51 loving years worth of wonderful memories with an amazing person. Having Tracy in my life was the greatest gift the Lord ever gave to me. She made me smile, she made me laugh, she made me look forward to things, and she made me want to be a better man.

I am sad for my family and for myself, but I am happy for the life she had and the love she brought to all of us. I can no longer put my arms around her, but she will be with me in my heart until the day I myself leave this earth.- Thank you to all my friends here that showed support to my family during this time. We appreciate it and may God bless you all.