Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
BobHRAH

Wholesale Fly Company

Is anyone familiar with this vendor? www.wholesaleflycompany.com

I searched this site and all I found was a mention by Kimo that he gets beads from them. Has anyone else had any experience with them?

Their bead and hook prices are incredibly low, and, especially with beads, they have a great selection.

Thanks, Bob H

Really good vendor. They fill your order fast and it's $2 shipping no matter how big or small the order. The hooks are sharp but not as high quality as top brands. I use them for my cheap trout hooks and beads.

I've been ordering hooks and beads from them for a couple of years now. They are now my go-to for those materials. Very fast shipping, very good quality products, sharp hooks! I have nothing but good things to say about them. Highly recommend. :)

I have used the beads for a few years now.

ON one order they sent a sample of some hooks and I will order those from them.

Rick

Really good vendor. They fill your order fast and it's $2 shipping no matter how big or small the order. The hooks are sharp but not as high quality as top brands. I use them for my cheap trout hooks and beads.

I've been ordering hooks and beads from them for a couple of years now. They are now my go-to for those materials. Very fast shipping, very good quality products, sharp hooks! I have nothing but good things to say about them. Highly recommend. smile.png

I have used the beads for a few years now.

ON one order they sent a sample of some hooks and I will order those from them.

Rick

Can't say enough good things about these guys.

Good, Fast, Cheap!

Kimo

I recently found the Wholesale guys, and was a little skeptical due to their unbeatable prices.

I decided to place an order, and see what happened.

Long story short, they are now at the top of my go-to list when I'm looking for something.

Thumbs up for sure.

Welcome to the active side of the site, Pyme !!

I went through their site. Lots of good stuff for low prices. Nothing I need or use at the moment, but I've bookmarked them for the future.

theres not a lot in the way of other tying materials but if its beads youre looking for then this site is okay

theres not a lot in the way of other tying materials but if its beads youre looking for then this site is okay

They've got some good prices on basic tying tools, too. Not the vice, though.

Howdy:

I have been using their hooks and beads for quite a few years now.  I tie for a couple of tu kids camps every year as well as casting for recovery, mayfly project, reel recovery and a few tie-a-thons.   I donate all my flies to the above organizations and am on fixed income so the savings in just hooks is tremendous.  luckily I have a lot of fly tying material collected over the years so have been using it up for these flies.  Shipping has gone up, but if you purchase over $25. shipping is free

TJ

Great vendor and super products - highly recommended.  Got my Kapok dubbing from them -- another super nice item.

bead.jpg

their slotted beads leave a little to be desired. better quality control needed

they still can be used

I agree with flytire on this, I've ordered beads from them in the past and was not impressed at all, lots of burs on even the regular beads. Kept breaking the thread on them--- the 5000 beads i ordered are in a land fill now. I never tried there hooks or other materials from them and never will.