Fly Tying

Anyone game to a Muskegon Outing

Well, I finally got confirmation on my seasonal campsite. headbang.gif

Just wondering if any of you are interested in an outing during the prime months? May, especially early in month provide the opportunity for the occasional drop-back steelhead and nymph fishing for the abundant trout. June is prime time for taking advantage of the Grey Drakes. The hatch lasts several weeks and usually peaks around the middle of the month.

Major Holidays such as Memorial Weekend are usually booked a year in advance and securing a campsite difficult at best, not to mention the traffic on the river. dry.gif

You know I'll be up there but I don't know my weekends right now for an outing.

i'll be up there. i think the only weekend out of those i have something planned is the first weekend in june for my annual all night fishing trip to raise funds for our church's youth camp.

Ill be there for sure. Might even have to bring the flyrod.... with about 4 spinning rods, LOL As long as I have some advance notice it shouldn't be a problem getting the weekend off. I might even have to talk Ray into coming down, although the flyfishing thing may not suit him very much....LOL

You know I'll be around if Kris doesn't have other plans. Gotta fish around her plans in the summer!

Just say the when and i should be able to make it.I might even come up with something to say.

tt

I planning to head up that way in May as well. I'll be bringing the wife and kids so I'm sort of playing it by ear waiting on some warmer weather.