Fly Tying
MIKE*A

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Guys, I'll tie a fly and drink a beer to ya!

drunk.gif

I hit 30 in January....Oh I'm getting old.......LOL!!!! wheelchair.gif

Thanks guys. It was an uneventful one for the most part. I slept in then I worked on my new rod building project and that was about it. biggrin.gif

Happy birthday's guys.I day late but just a day.....Hope your day was filled with family or things you wanted to do.

tt

Sorry for the lateness but didnt want to let these go by without some wishes....Happy belated Will&Will Sr..been a pleasure knowing you two guys, even though you both have the stinch of bass on your hands dry.gif

drunk.gif cheers.gif

Sure, Steve- bring it to the top of the list dry.gif - now I gotta respond too wallbash.gif

Belated Best Wishes to you both!

Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes guys.

The wife and I finally got settled into our new house.As fate would have it cable is not available at our street yet, so we ended up with dial-up.

Thats OK, better than nothing! huh.gif

Now about Will.

Yes it was quite amazing when the doctor told my wife and I that the due date for the baby was March 12 th. We still figured at that time "whats the chance of the doctor's prediction being correct".As you already know thats the way it worked out. biggrin.gif

Oh yea, we are both left handed also. laugh.gif

I'm so proud of Will's accomplishments at such a young age.I always knew he had the ability to do anything he put his mind to.His passion for Fly Fishing is extraordinary.

You should see the smile on his face when he catches more fish than me.The only thing that I know of thats larger than that is the smile on my face.

Thanks for letting me be a father and a friend.

Happy Birthday to you son.

Dad