Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Another big project in the works

Just remember ... "The Meg" isn't supposed to be a documentary. It's for fun.

Please don't take my blue rods away !!!

Just got done watching it. Not gonna say it is something I'd buy, but with that said it was not that bad. Better than I thought it would be that's for sure. And Rebeca Romijn still looks damn good :)

Yep it's not dreadful, watched it again yesterday too. My son is wildlife mad and when we watched it the first time we had had a week of shark documentaries and the Jaws 1 and 2 movies. So compared to them I was a bit disappointed. He loved it though.

A film that was on TV here for Halloween week was "Three headed shark". Watched about 1min30secs. Looked appalling. Maybe it was one that grows on you??

"Three headed shark".

Maybe it was one that grows on you??

Um well ... at least TWO of the heads might grow on you.

I've never heard of that one ... I don't think I'd click on it if I had.

I truly can't stand to be around kids. But if they were as smart as Movie kids ... might be different. Of course, it takes weeks or months of filming to get 2 hours of a movie. If the kid is witty and seems smart, it's because of all the adult writers and the acting.

That little girl in "The Meg" is a prime example. Cute and intelligent ... just like the writers and directors wanted.

Her Mom was cute as well smile.png lol.

Three headed shark. Haven't seen that but sounds like one of the "piharn-conda" type syfy flicks for sure ohmy.png

Tryin to think what will be next on the movie list. Actually thinking about renting the House with a clock in the walls. I HATE Jack Black, but that movie did somewhat peak my interest when I saw the preview for it so might get that soon.

The "Jumaji" films are great. The original was really good. The recent one with Dwayne Johnson is great! I, of course, haven't seen the newest in that movie series.

The original Jumanji is one of my all time favs, that's a classic fun movie. I saw the remake with Dwayne and didn't care a lot for it. It's always hard for me to like a movie that is a remake of one of my favs from years before though so that prob had something to do with it as well.

Couldn't pay me to see the remake with the female team of busters. Nothing against women by any means but IMO they could not have picked four more unfunny and annoying women if they had tried.

oE19TY.jpg
9NYj1x.jpg
Uy7j2t.jpg
gJVu83.jpg
Fo9Unb.jpg

Can't have a home theater without some red velvet ropes! (don't ask yourself what is wrong with me, it's a waste of time I've asked myself that for years ) Also added some movie still pics as well, and hey look at the ticket window we now accept Visa and charge cards lol.

Rope stations are 1" pvc pained chrome with some dollar store toy balls epoxied on top!

Have been really enjoying the theater room for the past couple months now. I honestly think it was one of the best ideas/projects I have done because I have been getting just so much use out of it. In the past I would say I would only watch a movie maybe every couple months, now I bet I have watched at least 10 movies just in the past 2 months in the theater room. Plus been starting to watch some new Netflix series. Have also been doing some more work/decorating as well. Have really got into collecting the Game of Thrones 8" figures made by Dark Horse. Actually had to go buy a 2nd display case last week for them because my first 5ft case was full lol. I never really saw the appeal of collecting things like that before, but now that I have an area like this it's really nice to surround yourself with things such as those to add to the atmosphere of the area.

Have also added some other things like some more art work, more accent lights and LED lights behind the Tv and such. One of the nicest additions is the Harmony all in one remote. Very nice to be able to get rid of three remotes and replace them with just the one.

Soon as I get a few more things done I'll have to update this with some new pictures.