Fly Tying
vicrider

Never too early to think Christmas Swap

Hey Vic, I got shipped out of town for work last minute but I should be back in town Saturday and will get them in the mail. Sorry for the delay.

Okay. For guys running late and still want in just get them in mail ASAP. I will be sorting and bagging for next couple of weeks so there is still time to get the gift in and get one back.

Okay. For guys running late and still want in just get them in mail ASAP. I will be sorting and bagging for next couple of weeks so there is still time to get the gift in and get one back.

Mine are on the way. Trout and streamers.

Sounds good guys. Looking forward to your knife again since it is the top gift in the swap and a very class prize for the lucky guy.

Nick,

I see you have me listed twice.

r2732 AKA waltryan

Walt, didn't realize you had different board names. Well, you did send in a box for each name. LOL

Didn't get the PM vicente but did get the gift. Got it ready to send out. Looking at the bonus you threw in does it mean you have enough of that stuff to not want more in your package? Got a bunch to add as stocking stuffers and will include yours.

Nick

My phone was being a pita when I was trying to order from them during the sale when it was 40% I ended up with 5 things of white water silk in my cart and said F it, because reloading the page was a huge pain.

Weird you didn't get my pm, glad it made it, if at all possible I would really love a saltwater box as I could use more salt flys if I make it back to Florida next year, if not no big deal.

Omg got my Christmas box and a great bunch of extras

Thanks Vicrider for hosting and thanks bacchus_2