Fly Tying
TIER

How advanced is your tying bench?

Kimo,

I hate to assume...so I’ll guess you are doing a lot, if not all, of your camera work at that desk aswell ?

I think I’d struggle to tie at that desk with all the lights and attachments around it, I’d be banging my hand into something constantly...one would need to be highly organized in their material layout prior to tying.

Yes. I'm doing photography as wells as tying videos. I use the same lighting for tying as well as video taping.

You can't see it but just out of frame is a Foba camera stand with an extendable arm that can be rolled into place.

The lamps can be pushed out of the way and everything is setup specifically to me and how I work.

The way it is setup it is easy to take a quick pic. It's just a matter of dropping a plastic cup lined partially with a plastic

mirror over the fly and pulling out the camera on the extendable arm of the camera stand.

Kimo

This is mine but I've only started tying past few months, I'm sure in a few years I'll have collected a lot more stuff and it won't look as tidy

post-21388-0-34693500-1572789611_thumb.jpg

post-21388-0-02873300-1572789640_thumb.jpg

This is mine but I've only started tying past few months, I'm sure in a few years I'll have collected a lot more stuff and it won't look as tidy

That looks just fine. Nice view too!