Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Steeldrifter

Palurdarium project

And Mike is definitely old enough to know who that is.

Rock and beiber did make me smile though.

Joke's on you, Bonsai Boy !!!

I am in Richmond, VA this trip. It's cold, but we haven't gotten any snow, yet.

Keep it up and the joke will be on YOU when you stay here and sleep in the theater while I shut the heat vents off to the upstairs tongue.png tongue.png

Or just turn it off before you start a good movie, I'm sure you'll still be plenty warm and comfortable while he's going into hypothermia.

The jokes on both of you. It's 25 below zero here and I've been working both of the trucks to get them started. Don't that sound like a lot of fun? I gotta get one going so I can go ice fishing in the morning.

The jokes on both of you. It's 25 below zero here and I've been working both of the trucks to get them started. Don't that sound like a lot of fun? I gotta get one going so I can go ice fishing in the morning.

You dont have block heaters in them?

You dont have block heaters in them?

Sure we do, and on board trickle chargers on the batteries and circulating heaters and oil pan heaters and transmission fluid heaters..... and sometimes they still don't start. I've got all the best stuff on there and sometimes it's still not enough. Sure you don't want to move up here Mike?

I am ABSOLUTELY sure I DON'T want to move up there. Even with the big fish you catch, you couldn't pay me enough to want to move there.

I am ABSOLUTELY sure I DON'T want to move up there. Even with the big fish you catch, you couldn't pay me enough to want to move there.

OK, let me know if you change your mind. I could maybe help you find a place.biggrin.png

The trucks running, leaving for ice fishing right now.

(I guess you're not supposed to tell everybody on social media that you are leaving the house, I'm not worried though, an intruder should feel lucky if they had to contend with me instead of my wife, she's at home.)

Man that's crazy diesel or gas? We'd get down to -20 sometimes and even without block heaters it still wasn't an issue most of the time for gassers. Extreme cold is definitely when I'd want a backup gasser, my heater doesn't even work in my truck when it's around 0 because it doesn't warm up enough at least at highway speeds.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this