Fly Tying
vicente

Bugger swap #3

vicente, hate to ask any favors but when you mix up the "special" versions of the three flies if you white and pink would end up in my box there's a good chance it would end up in a basses jaw on the one small reservoir we have in the area that has a shad population. Just saying, as a fellow bass fisherman I'd give it a try and a report for you.

Well set number 11 is on its way no word on number 12, if I don't hear anything by the middle of the week I'll sort them out and get then in the mail Friday.

vicente, let me know if someone bails with no news or reasons or response.

Nick

My trans cooler lines started leaking super bad on a job Tuesday so extremely minimal driving has been done since then I'll be checking my po box in the morning and if everything is in I should be able to get them out Monday.

Not to hijack the thread but, the LINES started leaking? Not the joints or connections, but the lines?

It's the connections, the lines themselves are solid aluminum tubing, it's had a tiny leak for a while, you could tell it lost a tiny bit but over 20k miles it was like maybe half a quart and you never found drips, kinda to be expected on a 20 year old truck, this time I was down over 2 quarts and leaving trails.

Not to hijack the thread but, the LINES started leaking? Not the joints or connections, but the lines?

Geeze. smile.png

Dflanagan yours were there when I checked the mail today, great work those are killer.

Just waiting on one more set.