Fly Tying
breambuster

The Well-Stocked Flybox

Vicrider, as r2732 has corrected deduced, the next swap which will be posted on Feb 5th and close on Feb 10th will be Emergers. Guys, you might want to remind me on our about Feb 5 that you have said in this thread that you want in on the next one. I'm sure not to remember every post. I'm getting too old for that. Be prepared to send me a reminder.

BB

Flies are in the mail. Tracking number is 9500 1155 9401 0021 2332 05 ETA is Friday

Hey Guys, we received a set of flies today from New Hampshire. The toe tag is a return address mailing label. Since they are from Ryan, I’m guessing they came from r2732. Mighty nice set of nymphs. You guys will like this one. Very nicely and neatly done.

BB

Hey Guys, we received a set of flies today from New Hampshire. The toe tag is a return address mailing label. Since they are from Ryan, I’m guessing they came from r2732. Mighty nice set of nymphs. You guys will like this one. Very nicely and neatly done.

BB

Yes, they are mine, glad you like them. I listed the pattern directions earlier on this board rather than including them with the flies.

Walt Ryan

Things are looking up, Guys! We received 2 more sets today. First of all, Pick6ofem’s long awaited flies have made the cross country journey and arrived today. (Deep sigh of relief, Pick.) I don’t know what’s going on with the mail. It moves pretty good when it gets to our area, but another package, which I think must be flies, that was supposed to be delivered today is still several hundred miles away. Go figure.

The 2nd set today was from Vicrider, and as he has done before, he has tied up 2 different sets for everyone so, a double thank you goes to Vicrider.

All of the flies so far are definite keepers and should be included in a Well -Stocked Fly Box.

BB

The USPS must have read my post from yesterday, because in the last 24 hours the package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday has been moving like priority mail. Every 2 or 3 hours, it passed through another facility and was delivered today. Turns out that the package was dflanigan’s flies here safe and sound. The other possibility is that someone opened the package, saw what great flies they were and decided they were to good to drag their feet getting here. Man, this is a really nice nymph and that fly box is going to be WELL stocked.

BB

Just a reminder guys that the hard and fast deadline for ALL participants to have your flies in my possession is just 10 days away, Feb 10. I will be posting Round 2 on Feb 5, and your flies from Round 1 must be in my possession before I will add you to the list for Round 2. So, if you haven’t finished your flies yet, it’s time to get busy.

BB

Ok, Guys. We received 2 more sets today. The first set is from Johnw1986. In fact, John sent 3 flies for everyone. Three different patterns. And all are very nice ties. Thanks Johnw1986.

There is a small problem with the 2nd set. They are nice ties, but the swapper forgot the toe tags. I can take care of that, but, Wyatt from New York, please let me know your screen name on the forum.

Thanks

BB

Ok. As promised, today, Feb 5th, I have posted Round 2. Emerger. If your flies are in my possession, you are welcome to sign up. If not, you will have to wait until your flies arrive in my box. The deadline for sign ups is Feb 10, next Monday. Even though you may have said that you are in for all 4 rounds, I need you to confirm that you want in on Round 2. You can do it here or on the new thread.

BB

BB, Prince(s) have left the kingdom. (Sorry, couldn't resist). Sent priority, so you are supposed to have them Saturday. Thanks for hosting!