Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
pickin6ofem

Jumping Back into the Fray After a Long Absence

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to reach out and check in with all of you and see who may be still around and how things are going as well as introduce myself to any folks I have yet to meet.

My name is Justin and I was a very active member (mostly in swaps) back in the first few years of this forum. I really made some great friends was in and hosted many awesome swaps. As life does I got super busy with work and a young family of 5 and stopped visiting forums all together. After an almost 15 year hiatus Ive come back and joined a few swaps. I dont recognize many of the active members or swappers so I wanted to reach out to say hello with a quick introduction.

I have been an avid Southern California Fly fisher for almost 20 years now and still love it just as much as ever. With my kids growing up I am once again able to get out and fish fairly regularly. I am a very eclectic angler and will fish for almost anything that will eat my fly. However I do have a special place in my heart for Trout as that is where I originally got hooked.

Im glad to be back in the fray and look forward to meeting some folks from the past as well as making new friends.

Thanks again I look forward to participating here again. Also if this needs to be moved to another section please do.

Justin aka Pickin6ofem

Naw ... it can stay here. Glad to meet you. I don't think I was a member yet, when you "dropped off" the active side. Welcome back.

Naw ... it can stay here. Glad to meet you. I don't think I was a member yet, when you "dropped off" the active side. Welcome back.

Thanks Mike