Fly Tying
breambuster

Emerger Round Of The Well-Stocked Fly Box

Ok, Samsonboi, hopefully the USPS will be unhindered the the swift completion of their rounds and get them here on time.

In other news, we have received flies from r2732 and Stabgnid. Both excellent ties and they will definitely find a spot in the well-stocked fly box.

BB

After marking the sets that we have received, it seems there are only 2 sets out. We have 2 more days until I post the 3rd round and only those who have their flies in will be eligible to sign in at that time.

BB

Johnw1986’s flies arrived yesterday and they look really fine. That means that all sets are in but 1. I will let you know when they get here.

BB

That means that all sets are in but 1. I will let you know when they get here.

BB

Thanks for the update. I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for the loot to arrive.

Well Guys, the last set arrived today and so we are all good for Round 2. The weather forecast for tomorrow is for us to get some rain. The weather man says “showers” and if that be the case, it will be a good day to get them sorted and back in the mail. I will let you know when I have them headed your way. Thanks to all who participated in this round. You will definitely have some great Emergers to add to your Well-Stocked Fly Box.

BB

Well, well, well. Guys. I got the flies in the mail today. I thought it would be a quick and easy job of getting them ready to go, but I ran into a few snags along the way. Nothing I couldn't overcome, though, and everyone is getting a VERY nice set of emergers. Those of you who were in the 1st swap, and that's everone except Niveker and R Dorlac will be getting the fly from round 1 that you missed because Fishingbobnelson's flies went missing. He kindly tied up another set and sent them with his emergers and so look for 2 flies from Bob. A "Casual Dress" nymph and a Caddis Emerger. Thanks, Bob. I appreciate what you did. A few of the guys tied up 2 flies and so you're all getting a nice set. Woodenlegs is getting 2 from me for being the first to get his set in to me. And as always, I appreciate the fact that several of you contributed some extras for the Swapmeister. Those extra flies are never expected but always appreciated. Thanks

BB

Just got my set. Very nice flies gang!! Im stoked to be swappin with you all. Thanks BB for hosting these.

Pickin

Yep, very nice set to add to the first set and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY the site is back. Maybe we be seeing some new blood soon.

Nick

Received a great set of flies yesterday.  Thanks for hosting BB, and thanks also to the participating tiers.  Can't wait to try them out.  

Just purchased a new camera, have to figure out how to increase the depth of field, so excuse the flies that are a bit out of focus.  

IMG-0095.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted the Trout Jig Fly Round. Due date is June 5. Hope you will take a look and consider joining us.

BB