Fly Tying
DarrellP

In big trouble

In the same vein as Mike's comments -- getting a cat in the house taught me to police up EVERYthing. Cats are as relentless in pursuit of entertainment as dogs are in pursuit of food. If it's within her reach -- and oh Lord, especially if it crinkles or rattles--she WILL get it. My bench has two storage compartments with locking lids, and everything goes in there when I'm done.

I want to report that the dog is fine. My wife is speaking to me, but fed me a salad.

Oh boy- Hallmark day is looming. Have you considered something expensive that she doesn't need?

Thank goodness my dog and cats don't touch my stuff, even the fur and feathers I harvest. My tying desk is a big ole mess most of the time, with feathers, flies, yarn, hooks, and fur flung all over the joint.

I want to report that the dog is fine. My wife is speaking to me, but fed me a salad.

.... a bucktail deceiver stuck in the dog's leg.

I hope it was barbless.

He said she was talking to him, not that she was over it. Of course the salad had barbs in it!

JK, glad the pooch is okay. I have been so fortunate with my pets, including the cats. Other than an occasional/casual sniff none of them have ever had any interest in any of my tying gear.

Swamp

Did the dog mind? I had a lawyer client who hooked himself in the nose, his wife and I both thought it was very funny.

The dog was stoic about it. Was barely hooked.

Dogs can totlerate a lot of pain.

They are truly mans best friend.

B

The dog was stoic about it. Was barely hooked.

And apparently you survived eating a salad- Women can be cruel.