Fly Tying
denduke

Coronavirus?

15 hours ago, Poopdeck said:

I've lived within an hour of the peeps factory my entire life. I've been eating peeps when they were still a very regional company. They also make two of my other favorites in Mike and Ike's and Peanut Chews. They just shut down for the virus since they have fulfilled their Easter orders. 

As an unapologetic tradionalist, i to prefer my peeps al dente in the tradional yellow chick form.

Your mother in law is a Peeps aficionado. First thing I do when I get them home is stab a hole in the cellophane to let them breath for a day. Actually, it's the second thing I do. First I wolf down a pack of freshies because I have no will power to let Peeps sit and age until I've had my fill of them, then I age what's left. 

I bet the smell from the peeps factory is pretty good. I live next door to a craft brewery and down the road from a coffee roasting company and the smells on any given day are pretty good.

I too prefer the aged peeps, keeping them around long enough to age properly is always a challenge for me though.

91682046_1458369214334439_7832367571474055168_n.jpg

Uuuummmm ... since those are green, aren't you a little late on the masking?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.