Fly Tying
denduke

Coronavirus?

SE PA which has been anointed ground zero in PA yet our hospitals are empty. MI, PA, NY and NJ all have similar tyrants issuing  silly emergency orders. Like ordering recovering  COVID19 patients out of hospitals and into nursing homes where 70% of our COVID19 deaths are. People are not dying from COVID19, they are dying from underlying conditions yet our health secretary, who moved her own mother out of a nursing home, and our governor thought it best to put people recovering from what amounts to nothing more than the flu to a healthy person into a closed environment full of people with serious underplaying conditions. Then they use the death counts to tell otherwise healthy robust people who will hardly be burdened by the virus to stay home and lose their jobs and businesses so we don't get the high risk elderly sick instead of simply telling the elderly to stay home or at the very least not flood our nursing homes with COVID19 patients. Pure insanIty. I went to a garden center over the weekend. It was a mob scene and somehow our elected officials feel my marigolds is essential to sustain life. I got my cars washed which again has been deemed essential to sustain life yet I can't go enjoy a life sustaining pizza outside my basement. Again, insanity at its clearest. 

I refuse to play their game. I'm not getting tested, if I feel sick I'm not going to the hospital or any doctor because I don't want to be a number in their math equation crisis. I will simply lay around the house and blow my nose for a week or so. If I happen to get really really sick And have to seek medical attention I will not subject those I know to their witch hunts and quarantining. 

There I go ranting again. Sorry but a three month shutdown is ruining a lot of people. Our very astute public officials are now saying that we maybe able to move into the "yellow phase" in early June. I'll bet a dollar that won't happen. Their math equation will not allow it as we continue to have massive positive test rates in our nursing homes. 

36 minutes ago, Poopdeck said:

SE PA which has been anointed ground zero in PA yet our hospitals are empty. MI, PA, NY and NJ all have similar tyrants issuing  silly emergency orders. Like ordering recovering  COVID19 patients out of hospitals and into nursing homes where 70% of our COVID19 deaths are. People are not dying from COVID19, they are dying from underlying conditions yet our health secretary, who moved her own mother out of a nursing home, and our governor thought it best to put people recovering from what amounts to nothing more than the flu to a healthy person into a closed environment full of people with serious underplaying conditions. Then they use the death counts to tell otherwise healthy robust people who will hardly be burdened by the virus to stay home and lose their jobs and businesses so we don't get the high risk elderly sick instead of simply telling the elderly to stay home or at the very least not flood our nursing homes with COVID19 patients. Pure insanIty. I went to a garden center over the weekend. It was a mob scene and somehow our elected officials feel my marigolds is essential to sustain life. I got my cars washed which again has been deemed essential to sustain life yet I can't go enjoy a life sustaining pizza outside my basement. Again, insanity at its clearest. 

I refuse to play their game. I'm not getting tested, if I feel sick I'm not going to the hospital or any doctor because I don't want to be a number in their math equation crisis. I will simply lay around the house and blow my nose for a week or so. If I happen to get really really sick And have to seek medical attention I will not subject those I know to their witch hunts and quarantining. 

There I go ranting again. Sorry but a three month shutdown is ruining a lot of people. Our very astute public officials are now saying that we maybe able to move into the "yellow phase" in early June. I'll bet a dollar that won't happen. Their math equation will not allow it as we continue to have massive positive test rates in our nursing homes. 

I'm in CA, I feel the same as you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.