Fly Tying
flytire

Heading out to the grocery.....

That's pretty much what the lady at the Dollar Tree was wearing when she cashed me out yesterday!  They actually had TP and hand sanitizer (2 per customer) available on the shelf.

i have one bottle of sanitizer and one bottle of antbacterial hand soap so with frugal use i should be okay

plenty of toilet paper, paper towels, kleenex etc 

I'm glad I hoard old t-shirts. I have a large plastic tub full of old Thsirts that I use as gun cleaning patches. I figure when you cant get TP, those will come in handy in a pinch😎

1 hour ago, The Mad Duck said:

I'm glad I hoard old t-shirts. I have a large plastic tub full of old Thsirts that I use as gun cleaning patches. I figure when you cant get TP, those will come in handy in a pinch😎

Omg that’s nasty Lol!!! 😂👍

1 minute ago, The Mad Duck said:

maybe nasty, but functional 😜

That puts the “func” in functional lol. Never know, in 3 weeks you could be considered a pioneer in this crisis lol. 

I had to go to get a couple things after work...mainly groceries.  Found only a couple things.   

C96E3F89-0A48-4480-B676-436EBC44033C.jpeg

DD8A5FE4-B48E-47FB-A23F-B3A726644C4A.jpeg

Hey Duck, don't forget to use some Hoppes #9 for that extra clean feeling!

Before toilet paper there was newspaper, before that they used rags (you washed your own), and before that the rabbits steered clear of the outhouse....

All of this reminds me of an old East German joke:

A man together with a bunch of strangers is riding in a street car, he has two big bags full of toilet paper rolls.  Everyone else in the car is staring at him until finally someone speaks up and asks if he would share which store had that much toilet paper was for sale.  The man say that he was very sorry but he was actually coming back from the dry cleaners.

Swamp

Wow is right. I live in one of the effected counties in PA and our governor is enacting all kinds of crazy edicts. Our grocery stores are stocked with everything. No issues with anything except hand sanitizer. It's still available but it's about the only thing hit or miss. All the bars and restaurants have been closed and if you ever ate my wife's cooking you would wish the grocery stores were bare of everything but ramen noodles. 

my nephews friend was robbed at knifepoint for----get this----a jug of orange juice

pathetic people out there. 👎

watch your back

Anyone remember an old episode of the Simpson's when their cable went out?

The announcement went something like:

"We are experiencing technical difficulties, please avoid the temptation to speak with loved ones or getting to know your neighbors and we will restore your service as soon as possible"-