Fly Tying
DarrellP

Classic Steelhead fly swap

Yep, mine came today and a cursory look through makes me agree with John1986. These type of flies are among the most beautiful short of full blown salmon flies that belong under glass. Heading back now to give them a place in one of the boxes.

I got mine today !! (yes I kept this set glad I did)  this ranks as one of the best sets I have ever got Great Job To All !!!!!!

Steve-stabgnid

No mail today, 🥶🥶  I am like a crazy kid at 420am on Christmas Day, the first and only Swap like this for me.  Normally, after SM notes that mine arrived for swapping, I am  like la la la... not this one..👍👍🎣🎣😎😎

On 5/5/2020 at 12:01 PM, DarrellP said:

In the mail!  I went ahead and sent flies to Bob Nelson, who withdrew due to his wife's illness.  If you had room in your envelopes, i put in some woven cords from Flatrock Native.  Outstanding flies,  gentlemen.

I want to thank the generosity of the members of this Forum and this swap.  I have been a member here since 2009 and this is only the second time I have backed out of a swap.  Many of you have sent me PMs expressing your concern for my wife's illness, Thank You.  The flies are great and going in my Steeely box right away.  I will think of you guys when I am swinging them this fall.  Tight Lines and Heavy Nets to one and all, Fishing Bob

1 hour ago, fishingbobnelson said:

I want to thank the generosity of the members of this Forum and this swap.  I have been a member here since 2009 and this is only the second time I have backed out of a swap.  Many of you have sent me PMs expressing your concern for my wife's illness, Thank You.  The flies are great and going in my Steeely box right away.  I will think of you guys when I am swinging them this fall.  Tight Lines and Heavy Nets to one and all, Fishing Bob

We know you have done the same for others, we have your six, Sir👊

4 hours ago, Mark Knapp said:

Hey Darrell, how come you can't receive messages?

I thought I could.  I will try to figure it out or get one of the moderators to look into it.

38 minutes ago, DarrellP said:

I thought I could.  I will try to figure it out or get one of the moderators to look into it.

Maybe your mailbox is full. That's what happens to me. I was just going to thank you personally for the extra goodies you put in for me but nobody else.🤫🤭:P

8 hours ago, DarrellP said:

My message box was full.  I emptied it.  Sorry.

No problaimo dude. I do it alla the time.