Jump to content
Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Your Favorite Fly

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, dflanagan said:

Since the due date is so far out, I’ll jump in. Not sure of a pattern yet. 

Awesome you’re in!! And with that this swap is full!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, majestyja said:

Flies are done. Mailing tomorrow. Thank you for hosting. 

My pleasure thanks for joining! I’ll letcha know when they get here. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I missed the boat on this one...  Had hoped to supply the Yardbird GreenBlack baetis emerger thus I will donate a baker's dozen to be dealt out in SM discretion.

And, all legally harvested soft hackles used, though not all Yards are created equal...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Flat Rock native said:

Sorry I missed the boat on this one...  Had hoped to supply the Yardbird GreenBlack baetis emerger thus I will donate a baker's dozen to be dealt out in SM discretion.

And, all legally harvested soft hackles used, though not all Yards are created equal...

Hey Flat Rock your in and I’ve added you to the list with richmce in the 6th spot. Rich said he didn’t want any flies back was just going to send some in. So the extra set now belongs to you. Glad this all worked out. 
 

Pickin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pickin6ofem said:

Hey Flat Rick your in and I’ve added you to the list with richmce in the 6th spot. Rich said he didn’t want any flies back was just going to send some in. So the extra set now belongs to you. Glad this all worked out. 
 

Pickin

Glad I can help fill out set, output a few , and get some more WoW great patterns for the prototype museum.😎😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have received two sets so far majestyja’s & woodenlegs were off to a great start! 
 

Pickin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woodenlegs is always first. He must sign up, go over to the vise and tie a dozen. And his flies are always among the best of the set.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vicrider said:

Woodenlegs is always first. He must sign up, go over to the vise and tie a dozen. And his flies are always among the best of the set.

I actually got majestyja’s flies first, just a day before but yea he is quick and the Stimi’s he sent are top notch!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got 'em done and will tag them and hopefully get them out tomorrow or shortly depending on if PO lot is empty when we go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...