Fly Tying
pickin6ofem

Your Favorite Fly

Also, I'm tying my second favorite dry fly. One of my two favorite dries is classified, the other I'll give a hint on: I did not tie it, but it was part of the emerger swap. Here's your hint: It's an emerger. :lol:

22 hours ago, samsonboi said:

Addy?

PM sent. 

I also received another set from richmce. Nice ty bud!

Pickin'

The beadhead is my version of a CDC mini-bugger. CDC puff for a tail and CDC feather tied into a thread loop and wrapped on. Small hot spot collar. It has been good on 'gills and should be for trout also. The dries are just some I was working on for a different swap trying to decide just what I wanted to tie so they are not all the same but hopefully all fishable for us.

I need an address also.  I went with a little parachute caddis that I don't know the name of and I also did a set of pt nymphs. I can tell I'm a little rusty so everyone please forgive me because I think I was tying better a couple years ago before I quit for bad reasons.  

Take Care,

Tony

Dang Tony, good to see ya' back here. Are you working or staying in hiding? We're not doing much outside the yard now. Cutting grass is all the excitement we can handle without running into people somewhere.

Nick

It's good to be back Nick.  I am staying at home as much as possible but I remarried and she is a nurse, so.............not sure if we will dodge this one or not.  I hope this virus doesn't bite me in the butt because almost 40 years of Camel's, body shop dust and paint fumes has left me in the "don't catch this crap" category.  I quit the Camel's back in November and the daily walks outside or treadmill seem to be helping to get me back in shape a little but it's still a little spooky to think about.  At least my wife has good life insurance on me so her, the dog and the cats may be good to go.  I sure hope everyone out there in fly tie world is safe and healthy?

9 hours ago, Johnw1986 said:

Need address, thanks!

I sent addys to you and Tony. I’ll letcha know when they get here. Thanks for joining!! 

Pickin