Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
samsonboi

Fly Box Swap- It's Corona Time!

At this point, there are 3? people signed up ... the SM, one from here and one from another site.

I'm thinking you should cancel this one, Samson.  Perhaps, start a regular one on ONE site ... see if you can get a better response to that.

Well, I already received flies from one person and got mine tied up and sorted. There are 2 on this site plus me and 1 from another. So 4. Will still make a swap because each person will get another box. DarrellP, yes, we are still doing this.

put me down, I can send a box and I aint even laid off

On 4/12/2020 at 5:33 AM, mikechell said:

At this point, there are 3? people signed up ... the SM, one from here and one from another site.

I'm thinking you should cancel this one, Samson.  Perhaps, start a regular one on ONE site ... see if you can get a better response to that.

You don't get to say 😋. Make up some of your attractors and some other stuff and join you big party pooper.

2 hours ago, mikechell said:

😷  Can't join.  Sheltering in place ... and the vise isn't next to the bed !!!

That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard.

Just by way of explanation.  I tried participating in swaps early in my membership ... didn't have good experiences.

Now I just tie for my fishing, so I don't have a wide variety of materials, nor do I tie a lot of flies at a time.

So, swaps just aren't my thing, anymore.