Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dave

Can't Re-Register

Guest dave

How come I can't sign anymore.  It keeps saying my user name of password is incorrect and when I try the recover password link it says they have no record of my e-mail address.  I've used the contact us three times now and nobody ever replies.

Hey Dave, I haven't received any sort of notification about the contact us thing so just now seeing this. I know when Will did the site upgrade there was a small group of members that something oddly screwed up the log in with (myself and Will were actually in that group that could not log in if you can believe that lol). So what you need to do is register a new account, then send me an email with what your old (and new if you change it) username is and then I'll get a hold of Will and have him connect the two accounts for you so it works properly again.

My email is [email protected]

Steve,

I never have gotten back on under my original registration.  I re-registered using my original name, password, and e-mail address but it still shows me as being  a new member.  As such I have lost my original profile, old posts etc.  Is there someway to retrieve my original identity?

Thanks 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this