Fly Tying
Steeldrifter

Movies while distancing

Never heard of it ... but now I'll have to watch it just to see why you didn't like it.  😡

Two streaming now I really liked, though definitely not for a mass audience...

Katie Says Goodbye (Amazon prime)

The Platform (Netflix)

Oh, and Delicatessen (Netflix)

I almost watched the one you mentioned chug (platform) Watched the trailer and just couldn't decided if I wanted to give it a go or not. The premise looked interesting, but did look like it may be a bit weird so just haven't decided yet if I will sit down and give it a go. Been watching the new EPIX series "War of the Worlds". That's been pretty good so far, but the last episode of that kind'a looks like it might be headed in a weird direction too, so not sure if it's gonna start getting weird as well.

1 hour ago, Steeldrifter said:

may be a bit weird

Yup. Definitely not for everyone. The ending didn't grab me, btw, but the rest of it did. 

For brainy futuristic shows ... 

"Ex Machina" with Oscar Isaac and 😘 Alicia Vikander.

"2001: A Space Odyssey"  and "2010: The Year We Make Contact" ...   Both considered unparalleled sci-fi classics, but the impatient, or "action oriented" viewer rarely "gets it".

Never heard of Unorthodox. I'll have to see what that is about. Mike I have only seen about 20 mins of 2001 space odyssey. That's another one I have just never got around to seeing but will have to try to do so at some point.

I watched Catch-22 last night, really odd dark comedy/drama but a good watch. Great cast , too.

Nope. That appears to be Catch .44 .

This is with Alan Arkin, Martin Balsam, Charles Grodin, Art Garfunkel and a slew of others. It feels a lot like MASH the movie but more darker/surreal.