Fly Tying
Sign in to follow this  
flytire

cross contamination

She is a little long in the tooth but makes an excellent point at the end. People are crazy, the politicians are crazy, everybody wearing masks and gloves really don't have a clue about the spread of COVID19. Time to end the madness, time to stop legislating silliness because you feel a need to do something yet have no clue what to do , and it's get back to work with just two very simple rules. 

Doesn't "long in the tooth" mean "old"?  She doesn't look all that old to me.

I particularly like the choice of earthy colored substance to illustrate the point.  Looks a lot like greenish caca all over her phone and face, a good takeaway for folks who insist on chatting on the phone while poopin'.

As far as germs and the c-contamination goes, I'm a lifelong angler of long excursions and backpacks full of food.  Can't imagine what I have ingested with all the streambank lunches and snacks over the years, but I can't ever recall washing my hands before dining.  Do have a little bottle of alcohol sanitizer in the truck to clean my hands before driving so the steering wheel doesn't get all nasty. Thus far, it seems to work OK for me.  

Just can't groove with the germaphobe thing, way too many transgressions in my doings.  Never talk and poop though, won't do that.

Well I googled it and Mike is right. I always thought, and used it, as meaning taking a long time. Always a good day when something is learned. 

Makes sense, either way.  I know some people that make me feel like I'M getting long in the tooth just listening to them.

There is that !!!  No complaints here ... just observations !!!  😉

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this