Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

Free fly tying materials to young people.

9 minutes ago, petelangevin said:

Sorry to hear about your friend is so very ill,  it was hugely generous of him to pass it on.   

Yes, unfortunately his kids had no interest. Thank you for your thoughts.

I am really sorry to hear that about your friend, Mark. May I have some orange and pink marabou for topwater salmon (don't judge guys, salmon love pink)? Question, What's snail mail? Is it just regular mail?

Thank You,

James Fox

1 hour ago, TIER said:

I am really sorry to hear that about your friend, Mark. May I have some orange and pink marabou for topwater salmon (don't judge guys, salmon love pink)? Question, What's snail mail? Is it just regular mail?

Thank You,

James Fox

You got it. and you got it.

Mark, I am sorry to hear of your friends health problems. If you wouldn't mind donating to Project Healing Waters after you divvy out to the kids, my chapter would love to have some supplies. I will get a thank you to both you and your friend as well as pics of the veterans tying and fishing their flies. We have vets from Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan, some with Parkinson's, TBI, PTSD. We are currently doing "virtual tying nights" where the supplies are delivered and the participants tie a prescribed fly over video chat. 

21 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Mark, I am sorry to hear of your friends health problems. If you wouldn't mind donating to Project Healing Waters after you divvy out to the kids, my chapter would love to have some supplies. I will get a thank you to both you and your friend as well as pics of the veterans tying and fishing their flies. We have vets from Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan, some with Parkinson's, TBI, PTSD. We are currently doing "virtual tying nights" where the supplies are delivered and the participants tie a prescribed fly over video chat. 

I can send you some bulk tying materials such as poly yarns, dubbing, and tinsel flash, maybe some other stuff from the hoard... PM wish list and I will give it to my fulfillment center, (consisting of me, myself, and I) for immediate attention.

20 minutes ago, Flat Rock native said:

I can send you some bulk tying materials such as poly yarns, dubbing, and tinsel flash, maybe some other stuff from the hoard... PM wish list and I will give it to my fulfillment center, (consisting of me, myself, and I) for immediate attention.

49 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Very nice of you Flat rock, and yes Mr.Dog face please PM me your address and we will get some stuff to you.

PS dogfacedoc, is your specialty face lifts for K9s?

6 minutes ago, Mark Knapp said:

Very nice of you Flat rock, and yes Mr.Dog face please PM me your address and we will get some stuff to you.

PS dogfacedoc, is your specialty face lifts for K9s?

👀 😎😎

13 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Was a medic in 3rd Infantry Division, nicknamed "Dogface Soldiers". 🤣

Ah, I get it now. Something much more heroic than cosmetic surgery to pooches. Thank you for serving. Didn't mean to belittle considerable contribution.

1 hour ago, dogfacedoc said:

Was a medic in 3rd Infantry Division, nicknamed "Dogface Soldiers". 🤣

Rock of the Marne!