Jump to content
Fly Tying
Mark Knapp

Free fly tying materials to young people.

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, petelangevin said:

Sorry to hear about your friend is so very ill,  it was hugely generous of him to pass it on.   

Yes, unfortunately his kids had no interest. Thank you for your thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am really sorry to hear that about your friend, Mark. May I have some orange and pink marabou for topwater salmon (don't judge guys, salmon love pink)? Question, What's snail mail? Is it just regular mail?

Thank You,

James Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's normal mail. It's "Snail mail" as opposed to e-mail, with the obviously slower speeds "snail" mail connotes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TIER said:

I am really sorry to hear that about your friend, Mark. May I have some orange and pink marabou for topwater salmon (don't judge guys, salmon love pink)? Question, What's snail mail? Is it just regular mail?

Thank You,

James Fox

You got it. and you got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark, I am sorry to hear of your friends health problems. If you wouldn't mind donating to Project Healing Waters after you divvy out to the kids, my chapter would love to have some supplies. I will get a thank you to both you and your friend as well as pics of the veterans tying and fishing their flies. We have vets from Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan, some with Parkinson's, TBI, PTSD. We are currently doing "virtual tying nights" where the supplies are delivered and the participants tie a prescribed fly over video chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Mark, I am sorry to hear of your friends health problems. If you wouldn't mind donating to Project Healing Waters after you divvy out to the kids, my chapter would love to have some supplies. I will get a thank you to both you and your friend as well as pics of the veterans tying and fishing their flies. We have vets from Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan, some with Parkinson's, TBI, PTSD. We are currently doing "virtual tying nights" where the supplies are delivered and the participants tie a prescribed fly over video chat. 

I can send you some bulk tying materials such as poly yarns, dubbing, and tinsel flash, maybe some other stuff from the hoard... PM wish list and I will give it to my fulfillment center, (consisting of me, myself, and I) for immediate attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Flat Rock native said:

I can send you some bulk tying materials such as poly yarns, dubbing, and tinsel flash, maybe some other stuff from the hoard... PM wish list and I will give it to my fulfillment center, (consisting of me, myself, and I) for immediate attention.

 

49 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Mark, I am sorry to hear of your friends health problems. If you wouldn't mind donating to Project Healing Waters after you divvy out to the kids, my chapter would love to have some supplies. I will get a thank you to both you and your friend as well as pics of the veterans tying and fishing their flies. We have vets from Vietnam to Iraq and Afghanistan, some with Parkinson's, TBI, PTSD. We are currently doing "virtual tying nights" where the supplies are delivered and the participants tie a prescribed fly over video chat. 

Very nice of you Flat rock, and yes Mr.Dog face please PM me your address and we will get some stuff to you.

PS dogfacedoc, is your specialty face lifts for K9s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mark Knapp said:

 

Very nice of you Flat rock, and yes Mr.Dog face please PM me your address and we will get some stuff to you.

PS dogfacedoc, is your specialty face lifts for K9s?

👀 😎😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dogfacedoc said:

Was a medic in 3rd Infantry Division, nicknamed "Dogface Soldiers". 🤣

Ah, I get it now. Something much more heroic than cosmetic surgery to pooches. Thank you for serving. Didn't mean to belittle considerable contribution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dogfacedoc said:

Was a medic in 3rd Infantry Division, nicknamed "Dogface Soldiers". 🤣

Rock of the Marne!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...