Fly Tying

48 minutes ago, Flat Rock native said:

Chell and I caused so much trouble steele made us moderators figuring we both were real “educated” about what not to do here...

It doesn't say you're a moderator so Mike must out rank you. Do you have to do what he says? I would hate it if I had to do what he says.

49 minutes ago, Mark Knapp said:

It doesn't say you're a moderator so Mike must out rank you. Do you have to do what he says? I would hate it if I had to do what he says.

No, I am group 6, I outrank him,  I don’t have to do the dirty work of  killing threads or deleting offensive posts... just report them...

All joking aside, we take the censorship matters very seriously, we try to discuss all these in the mod forum and get consensus, especially if reporting party recommends censorship, and default seems to be let the posts alone, until hostilities arise among members, just fyi..

1 hour ago, Landon P said:

Wow that's sweet 

Nope, we were out of line and this is our punishment, i.e., reading every new post😉😉

2 hours ago, Landon P said:

That don't seem that bad

Responsibility is always bad, it gets in the way of fishing.

11 hours ago, Mark Knapp said:

Responsibility is always bad, it gets in the way of fishing.

Very fair point. Going to start my school stuff now 😂

Alright, survived the AP meeting... Exam is coming up, although all Regents exams have been cancelled, we still have the AP exam... And it's ONE QUESTION! Hit or miss, although it is an essay question.